- Wang, Y. C. (2012). Gender differences in Mandarin color vocabulary. Tamkang Studies of Foreign Languages and Literatures, 19, 1-19.
- Wang, Y. C. (2012). E-newsletter in a journalistic English class. Ching Yun Journal of Applied Foreign Language Studies, 2, 40-88.
- Kao, C. W., Wang, Y. C. & Hung, Y. T. (2020, November). Written Feedback on English SV Agreement Errors. Paper presented at JALT 2020, Japan.
- Wang, Y. C. (2020, January). Promoting English listening and speaking ability by computer-supported collaborative learning. Paper presented at the 11th International Conference on E-Education, E-Business, E-Management, and E-Learning, Osaka, Japan. (EI)
- Wang, Y. C. (2019, November). Reflections on university students’ cooperative learning in overseas internship. Poster session presented at the Conference on Service Learning to Social Responsibility, New Taipei, Taiwan.
- Kao, S. H., Wang, Y. C. & Kuan, F. F. (2019, October). Diversified approaches to ESP teaching. Paper presented at the Conference on International Business and Applied Foreign Language Teaching, New Taipei, Taiwan.
- Wang, Y. C. (2019, September). University students’ perceptions on knowledge management with the aid of e-newsletter . Paper presented at the 5th International Conference on Industrial and Business Engineering, Hong Kong, China. (EI)
- Wang, Y. C. (2018, January). An online video group project in an English listening and speaking class. Paper presented at Asia-Pacific Conference on Education, Teaching and Technology, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Wang, Y. C., & Chien, Y.Y.,(2019). University Students’ Perceptions on Knowledge Conversion with the Aid of E-newsletter In: Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Industrial and Business Engineering, (ACM's International Conference Proceedings Series).（EI/Scopus）
- Wang, Y. C. (2012, April). Female representatives’ speech in Taiwan’s Legislative Yuan. Paper presented at the Conference for English Teaching: Theory and Practice, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Hsieh, I. H. & Wang, Y. C. (2011, July). Peer editing activity in college EFL English writing classes. Paper presented at the 17th European Conference on Reading, Mons, Belgium.
- Wang, Y, C. (2011, June). Learning journalistic English with e-newsletters. Paper presented at the 2011 Conference on Applied Foreign Language Studies, Taoyuan, Taiwan.
- Hsieh, I. H. & Wang, Y. C. (2011, April). Literacy activities in college EFL English writing classes. Paper presented at the International Conference on L2/EFL Writing Instruction and Research, Shanghai, China.
- Wang, Y. C. (2010). Knowledge management in an e-newsletter project. Proceedings of the 14th Conference of ROCMELIA, Taiwan, 14, 431-443.
- Wang, Y. C. (2010, October). Fostering students’ knowledge management with e-newsletters in university language courses. Poster session presented at the TARC International Conference on Learning and Teaching 2010, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Wang, Y, C. (2010, June). When Mandarin color vocabulary meets Lakoff’s gender differences. Paper presented at the Asian Conference on Arts & Humanities, Osaka, Japan.
- Wang, Y. C. (2010, April). Effects of an e-newsletter project on knowledge management for freshmen in journalistic English classes. Poster session presented at the International Conference on Applied Linguistics & Language Teaching, Taipei, Taiwan.