- Chung, L. Y. (2011). Entering the Computer-Based Composition Classroom: An English Teacher's Perspective on Computers and Composition Instruction. Chihlee Journal of Foreign Languages and Cross-Cultural Studies, 2, 128-146.
- Chung, L. Y. (2010). Learning to Composes in a Second Language: L2 Writers' Affective Responses to Academic Writing. Chihlee Journal of Foreign Languages and Cross-Cultural Studies, 1, 152-171.
- Chung, L. Y. (2008). Exploration of Linguistic Middle Ground between Men and Woman. Journal of Chihlee Institute of Technology, Vol. 26, 87-114.
- Chung, L.Y. (2010). Using Moodle Platform Constructs an Autonomy-oriented Approach for College English Learning. Paper was presented in the Third International Conference on Education Technology and Training (ETT 2010), November 26-28, Wuhan, China.
- Chung, Y.C. (2009). Mandatory Second Language Learning in Elementary School Curriculum: Myths and Possibilities. In Tseng, C. R. (Ed.) Teaching and Research Selections, (p.99-116). Taipei: Crane.
- Chung, Y.C. (2007). Theory and Practice in Action: Using Writing pedagogy to Inform EFL Teaching. In Tseng, C. R. (Ed.) Teaching and Research Selections, (p.31-40). Taipei: Crane.